We are looking for a User Interface Designer / Visual Designer with at least 3 years of experience in both B2B and B2C UX/UI to join our development team to redesign our Adabra platform in a user-centered way.
- Attentive and updated on the latest UI visual trends
- Passionate about digital products
- Updated on the evolution of design systems
- Motivated and constantly looking for new ideas and solutions to improve the user experience
- Creative, curious, open-minded and ready to experiment.
- Able to collaborate, listen and share your ideas effectively with the team
- Attention to detail and quality of the project
You'll take care of:
- Create Sitemap, content architecture and user flows
- Build Benchmark
- Design and create wireframes
- Designing the interfaces, creating graphic mockups and interactive prototypes
- Supervise the tests in close collaboration with the development team
- Interpreting customer needs and reading analytical data to optimize the design of new features
- At least 3 years of visual and UI experience
- Deep knowledge of the main graphic design tools: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision
- Knowledge of the main collaboration tools like Jira and Slack
- Basic understanding and knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Basic knowledge of Digital Marketing
- Good knowledge of English
Send us your web portfolio or pdf with the case histories you consider most important, with some examples of application of your visual and User Interface Design skills in both Desktop and Mobile.